Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, October 30, 2008

Inconceivable.

This week I learned two things, both of minor interest to me, let alone you, but my will to procrastinate has reached new heights.

1) In reference to International Trade -
T & A does not mean what you think it means.
This class would be far more exciting if it did.

2) I would never have survived the Tang Dynasty.
(think China, not astronauts)
I draw your attention to Article 462: All cases of those who drift aimlessly to other places are punished by ten blows with the light stick (think bamboo, not some Star Wars predecessor) for the first ten days . . . with a maximum punishment of one hundred blows with the heavy stick.

that is all.

2 comments:

A.v.E said...

You know what Dynasty I would love to have lived through?

The Poontang Dynasty.

(rimshot)

Gal Swearengen said...

I really thought the comment was going to be something to do with "blows" and a "heavy stick".
In all my naivete, I went straight to astronauts for the other.

Well played, sir.