Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Hit a Worker, $10,000" *




*actual sign I saw on the Interstate in Oklahoma.

Yes, normally the word "fine" is up there somewhere, but apparently in the land of red dirt brevity is king. My first thought after seeing it, other than "damn, I wish I could get a picture of that, was "But what if I don't wanna hit a worker? Is there any other way I can get the money?" And my second thought was "Miles Roby would give me ten points for this."

On a related note, I saw these two seemingly unrelated news items (see photo below) in two separate papers today. Intentional? perhaps. Hilarious? definitely.

2 comments:

Slogan Echoes said...

You probably don't have to go all the way to Oklahoma for your weekend trysts. They have highway rest stops right here at home.

Oliver Babbles said...

you live in missouri, what would you know