Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Monday, November 12, 2007

Are you wearing a wire?

I think my dad is trying to kill me. He recently found out about my DUI and was pretty furious for several boring reasons. I think part of it was that he realized that I've been taking legal counsel with Oliver Babbles who, unlike my father, is not a real lawyer.

Yesterday I got an email from him wanting to know if I could "got to Atlanta" to "pick up a car." What's his game? Nevermind the utter randomness of the request, he knows I'm not supposed to be driving. I think he's going to have me whacked or sent up the river or something. It's all very fishy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who blew it?

Anonymous said...

Can I have your iPod?

Oliver Babbles said...

So you finally figured out that I'm not a real lawyer.

How about you keep this information to yourself; I can't let my other clients find out.