Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday morning Deadwood discussion (blurry NSFW photo included)

I've been watching a lot of Deadwood lately. We've been Netflix-ing it though, and we only get one disc at a time, and each one only has two episodes, so we're not really getting it much faster than it was broadcast originally. (I've only seen 4 episodes.) But I guess I'll be patient because it's really fucking good.

So, when does Veronica Mars show up? Because I hear she's in an episode. Does she catch the rapist? Does Logan show up and beat up E.B. Farnum just for being a slimy fuck?

I tried to find photos on the interwebs and all i came up with is this:


And this:


Has nothing to do with Deadwood and almost certainly isn't Kristen Bell. But it is totally "seksi!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think alot of us (and by that I mean mostly me) would pay good money to see E.B. Farnum on the wrong end of a Logan Echolls beat down.

Anonymous said...

fuck that. I want to see that fucking seth bullock taken to school by Logan. Or better yet. Aaron Echolls.

Oliver Babbles said...

Seth Bullock for Sheriff?