Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is the new February

I won't lie.
My life is pretty much mundane nothingness filled with intervals where I have to attend an institution of higher learning. And when I say "have to", I mean that I chose to do so rather than enter the working force otherwise known as the "Real World."

and so with the advent of classes, I find I have something to complain about again.

into evidence, I offer the following notes from class today:

India will export one unit of steel and get 1/3 a pair of mens pants.
and from this India gets an extra 2/15 of a pair of pants (instead of 1/5 a
pair of pants they got under Autarky). = India is better off because they
have more of a pair of pants.

and that, kids. . . is the fun and fantastic world of international trade and finance. Trying to make sure all the countries of the world have as close to a full pair of pants as they can. I never knew.
Adam Smith? Who needs him! (unless he can explain better the term "autarky", which until I have a better understanding of, will continue to insert into random conversations as often as I can.)

so until next time: autarky, autarky, autarky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall-> Classes-> Procrastination-> More blogs! A chain reaction with a favorable result for those of us with nothing better to do than read this.

Anonymous said...

Dear TGTG,

Big fan. One questch. Who in the fuck has nothing better to do than read this blahg?

Genuinely Curious in Toledo

Anonymous said...

Dear GCiT,

People who use the term "questch" don't get answers. Ever.

Sincerely,

the management

Molly Slaggerty said...

Oh my god! Is "Real World" an option? Because if you're going to LOL school instead of boozing it up and making out with chicks in the hot tub I'm extremely disappointed in you.

EXTREMELY.

Molly Slaggerty said...

Also. You could always consider joining the Organized Criminals. I hear the tryouts are pretty rigorous but they need someone who's good in the sack.

I mean good at the sax. Ahem.

Gal Swearengen said...

the closest I get to "sack" or "sax . . . (ahem)" is hitting the sack. (did I mention the lame-ness in my current situation?)

I thought going to Lawst School would get me more booze and more hot tubs, but my invitation to the plaid-clad, loafer-shod, golf mafia must've gotten lost in the mail.

Probably would have got to me had I not failed that "Real World" audition. (don't use Tarty McWhores-alot and Trampy McBitch as interchangeable terms during the drunken/yelling portion of the interview-- apparently they aren't the same thing)

Oliver Babbles said...

Is curious in Toledo bi-curious? Or am I just reading too much into the fact that he/she/it used the word "questch"?

Also, I checked the stats; someone from Ohio has actually been to our blog. And as such, I sincerely apologize to the state of Ohio for what we've done to one of your citizens.

I also apologize (although not sincerely) about my making a "questch" joke after someone else already made one.

ps
Slags doesn't know it, but I"m thinking of legally changing her name to Tarty McWhore-Nuggets (she's a semi-feminist so I thought I'd do the hyphen thing).

A.v.E said...

I'm not sure which is more impressive: The fact that this is the first time in months that a non-Moronica stoned post topped fifteen words, or that this is the first time in months that Babbles didn't use this blarg to whine about something.