Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Better him than me...

Babbles is in Colorado visiting Cruella DeBoner for... like... the next year or something. I'd say that means we'll be Babbleless, but I'm guessing he's bored already so we'll probably be hearing from him with stunning frequency. (Do they have the interwebs in hell?)

I think he thinks there will be a lot of this:






When really I'm pretty sure it's going to look a lot more like this:


And this:



And this:


Too harsh? She once choked me in her living room. Until I turned blue. In front of about 6 people (none of whom stopped her--thanks, mom and dad.)

Here's a hint, Babbles: If she goes for the throat, put your finger in your nose and pretend to try to wipe it on her. She'll be too busy barfing to maim you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad someone still blogs. That was so hilarious. The pictures were the best part.

Kelley Parker said...

hey molly,
why don't you let the people with all their teefs do the bloggin' ?

Molly Slaggerty said...

It's true, I'm missing a tooth. It's my pirate tooth and I like it.

Also, I hate oral surgeons. Particularly the one who broke said tooth in the first place and then magnanimously removed it for me on the house.

But to answer your question, the reason I don't leave the blogging to the fully-toothed is that it would give mean, overeducated, David-stealing bitches nothing to complain about. And that just wouldn't be right.

Oliver Babbles said...

when I got my wisdom teeth taken out the doctor chippd one of my front teeth... and then wouldn't admit he did it.

He made me look like madonna.

Slogan Echoes said...

Yeah, well, you were VERY MUCH like a virgin well into your twenties so I guess it was appropriate.

A.v.E said...

It's been years since I've seen a Mega Dunk!!!

I'd be surprised if Babbles had any teeth left after that one. Which means only one thing: BJ city for me!

Molly Slaggerty said...

Where is this "BJ City" you speak of? I'd like to know which interstate to avoid.