Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Friday, July 18, 2008

An open letter to my fellow bloggers

Where the fuck are you.
I'd have better luck getting this broad to blog:




Babbles? I know you're bored out of your skull hanging out with Cruella's dogs all day and trying to devise new ways of killing yourself. Do you think, maybe, you could post once or twice while you're gone? No?

Moronica Bars. I know where you are. I know what you're doing riiiiiiight now. And it's more fun than blogging, but that doesn't let you off the hook. You are in fact still on the hook. The blogging hook. And if you refuse to blog, could you at least come help me dig this pond? Babbles started it and then fell into a black hole somewhere.

Gal. I feel like you're my best hope. I'm pretty sure you're on the edge of a serious comeback. And you were at least partially responsible for starting this whole thing, so dust your keyboard off and let's see some fucking BLOGGING ACTION!

OK, everybody, on three!


One...

Two...

...

(guys?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the V.I.L.E. headquarter's quote generator: "Think out your plan like a woman of action. Then act out your plan like a woman of thought."

Your plan, while well thought out, will in all likelihood result in the inaction so characteristic of this blog.