Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Sunday, July 20, 2008

If you've got a better idea I'd loooove to hear it.

In a measure of desperation, I'm about to do something really horrifying and give one of our sometimes-commentors a temporary submit button. Except I don't think it really counts as giving if you have to beg them to take it. Maybe I could ring the bell and leave it on A.V.E.'s doorstep. Or bribe Slogan Echoes to take it. I should start making a list of obscene sexual favors now.

Do any of you readers masochistic shut-ins have any suggestions? For guest bloggers I mean, not sexual favors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could write a blog about how I wish Babbles would hurry the fuck up and go back to Kansas. It's no use ignoring his phone calls when I know he'll be banging on my apartment door in 10 minutes if I don't pick up.

A.v.E said...

I already have one blog nobody cares about, why would I need another? (Have T-Wu tell you about the law of diminishing marginal utility for more on this topic.)


I would be willing to share some embarrassing Babbles anecdotes if you can squeeze in an appointment between July 31st and August 3rd. Seriously, I'm trying to get laid over here.

Trust me, they're worth it.

Anonymous said...

I read AVE's blog whenever I check this one and find, unsurprisingly, that no one has posted. So my vote is to give Slogan the submit button because at least he'll have obscene sexual favors to blog about if nothing else.

A.v.E said...

So I'm the back-up blog?

Fuck that! I don't want to be your silver medal read. You either move me to the top of your favorites, or take me off, completely.

Anonymous said...

Your blog isn't bookmarked under my favorites at all. But the Wikipedia explanation of the language Gur does. Go figure.