Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Drink So You Don't Have To

My siblings and I are all predisposed to have hangovers. We all have our crosses, right? Tell me about it. My little brother turned 21 sometime in the last year or two (and not that he didn't drink before) but I've decided now would be a good time not to tell him all the ways I've learned to enjoy booze and avoid (postpone?) the awful consequences.


I'd like to think I have some noble intention in not helping the little guy avoid some painful headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Like I'm trying to remind him to learn from my mistakes, that being drunk like half the time and half-drunk all of the time just isn't cool. Or something. But seriously? I just like fucking with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't this be called "I drink so you don't get to"?

Anonymous said...

You were drunk when you wrote this, weren't you?