Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I spilled deja vu all over myself

My drive this morning started out a lot less irritating than Gal's but by the time the cops showed up I kind of felt like it pretty thoroughly sucked.

I even said out loud to no one in particular "This really sucks" while I was upside down in my car, covered in milky coffee and bits of glass.

What's that? Why was I upside down in my car? Well I wasn't just sitting there ass over heels in the backseat or anything. The whole car was upside down. Yeah. I wrecked my fucking car again. At least this time it was spectacular.

Anyway, I'll update later. Fuck off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only surprising thing about all this is that you're drinking milk with your coffee now.