Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I have no problem pronouncing "Yevgeny Kafelnikov"

My therapist says I like to "hit and run." He thinks I prefer to know just enough about a person to be irritated with them and decide they aren't worth my time.

Obvs, this diagnosis does kind of irritate me and not just because of its spot-on accuracy. What really kind of pisses me off is that in the second season of "Sports Night" psychiatrist Abby Jacobs uses this exact phrase when dealing with cocky but lovable sports anchor Dan Rydell. And I hate Aaron Sorkin, the tender-minded hack behind "Sports Night." I hates him. A lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is how you operate, I wish you would get to know me a little better

Anonymous said...

after reading the 'hit and run' line I thought this was going to be (yet) another boring blog about your car. Thankfully, it's a boring blog about something completley different.