Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Sunday, October 28, 2007

The tools of enragement

Your favorite blargger, Oliver Babbles, says I can't call him every time I think of something I want to speak out loud. So I guess that's what this blog is for.

I already told Babbles that both possible lunger Doc Cochrane and world's best mayor E. B. Farnum appear in the first two seasons of X-Files.

But update. An episode in season 2 features "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

Also. I think I have new neighbors upstairs and they are fucking noisy.

Anyway. Call me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'm pretty sure it's Nick CAVE and the Bad Seeds.

Anonymous said...

Is Nick Cave related to the Bat Cave?

Anonymous said...

You're right. Nick Drake is someone else entirely.

Anonymous said...

Are they fucking noisy or fucking noisily?

I guess it doesn't matter. Either would be irritating.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a post about nosey neighbors at first