Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm thinking of joining a bowling league

Yes, an intramural bowling league.

I'm thinking of signing up. Mainly so I can have tee shirts made. Of course, that's really the only reason to sign up for anything.

Anyway, I've got some potential teammates (although they don't know it yet), a team name, and a team logo.

This plan has two problems, however:

1) It goes against my nature to get involved with anything school-related

2) I rarely follow through with things. In the words of (maybe) the smartest professor I've ever had, "you're not exactly a taskmaster, are you." And no question mark because he didn't say it as a question. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to hit the shift key again. Either way.


Oh yeah, also, I suck at bowling. Three problems. But whatever.


4 comments:

A.v.E said...

Loose the chick and the other dude.

They're weighing you down.

Anonymous said...

Dear Oliver,

Don't listen to the dude who can't spell 'lose.'

A.v.E said...

No. I meant loose.

Moronica Bars said...

Your team name sounds like a ska band.