Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, December 20, 2007

A christmas miracle

So I started the day by doing laundry (that way when I spend the next six hours doing nothing I can still respect myself). I was trying to figure out the correct way to pronounce "aposiopesis" as I was carrying the laundry basket down the stairs. I spaced out, missed a step and tripped.

Yes, I fell down the stairs- Hold your applause, I wasn't hurt, more embarassed than anything. And you know the worst part? I still have to do the goddamned laundry.

This never would have happened if I had just decided to watch TV for ten hours straight (which was my original plan for how to spend the day).

I need a domestic.



PS
The miralce is that I was doing laundry in the first place

3 comments:

A.v.E said...

Did you and Moronica move to Chicago? And if so, are you throwing a New Year's Eve Party?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/muc/515389171.html

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but is today Wednesday? I didn't think so.

Oliver Babbles said...

like I know what day it is