Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Saturday, January 19, 2008

You can't choose your friends

A.V.E. over at Lower Level 30 mentioned a few of the stupid things that we did/happened to us over that one weekend in this post.

But it's a pretty partial list, no where near comprehensive for A.V.E. let alone the rest of us. And I'm not going to be the one to catalogue all that stuff. Talk to Babbles or something. But I will respond to this line item:

Seeing that K-Fed didn't get sent up on some charges of the statutory kind.


Look. None of you fucks 'saved' me. I wanted to do one sleazy immoral thing and A.V.E. kicked her out of my bed. Much like he kicked in Ankram's windshield in 10th grade. With his boot.

Anyway. Stay tuned for more about what awful friends we are. (We should probably just have a whole blog about that.)

And credit where credit is due--A.V.E.'s Golfweek post borders on funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, it's not.

A.v.E said...

K-Fed, you're entire life is one giant sleezy immoral thing.

Anonymous said...

Apparently sleazy and immoral run in our jeans.

I mean, genes.

Anonymous said...

Don't mind me, I'm just passing through.

- Tumbleweed