Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Monday, June 9, 2008

So what if it's plagiarized, it's a post goddamnit

Collection of stuff I saw on the interwebz tonite...

Famed DJ and convicted child molester Jonathan King singing a catchy (get it?) tune:



Website full of pictures of famous british women with gags photoshopped over their mouths (seriously):
http://www.dansdidnts.com/brit.html


Interesting anecdote about what a man would like to save from his house in the case of a housefire:
"I lived for years out of a single
backpack and I believe there's nothing I could
lose that would kill me. Losing journals and
diaries would be a bit of a drag, but I'm a
believer in stoicism and accepting that
whatever gives you pleasure could be taken away
at any time. Pleasure must be something inside.
That said, who doesn't like shiny trinkets? Ten
years ago I bought a Rolex. Now, everyone knows
that this - along with a Porsche - is a prime
symbol of the tosser. But wait a minute. It
cost me around £2000, which was exactly the
amount in my bank account. I emptied the
account on a whim, and at the time I didn't own
a house or a car or anything more than I could
fit in a 75 litre backpack. I did it because
James Bond wore one in the early films. Still
got it, though none of my colleagues knows and
I don't advertise the fact. I'm pretty much a
failure in life - I'm 36 and have never earned
more than 20 grand. I still owe my entire
student loan from 13 years ago. But I wear a
Rolex. The contradiction amuses me greatly. One
day it'll be stolen and I won't be able to
afford a new one. C'est la vie." (frankspencer)



Site that has a few examples of hidden pictures in music. Yes, that says what I want it to.
http://www.bastwood.com/aphex.php



I'm not sure if this game is fun or not, but I want to play with it later so I'm putting it up here.
Dinorun



Awesome bedroom paintjob (but stupid because it was a rented apartment)

3 comments:

Molly Slaggerty said...

OK, I do not like playing games where I'm outrunning FUCKING ARMAGEDDON. It makes me anxious.

A.v.E said...

This post is a great example of what it's like to be inside babbles' head for about a minute.

He really keeps this kind of shit bouncing around up there, not unlike the ball in Arkanoid.

Molly Slaggerty said...

At about 2:19 in that video there's a nice surprise:

Babbles, would you call "VILE PERVERT: THE MUSICAL" an authorized or unauthorized biography? Because I'm just saying, as your legally counseled I advise that we sue. For something.