Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Monday, June 30, 2008

Where's Nitro?

My family is watching American Gladiators, which somehow, the powers that be have made even more ridiculous by making the challengers in this episode win their spot by some feat of amazing weight loss.
It's Oprah-tastic. At any moment I'm convinced the guy who builds houses is gonna show up with his whole crew and tell the audience what a hard life this particular challenger has had, but its okay because they've got a new three story lake-front villa now. And then I'm gonna have to watch the Gladiators cry.

You haven't watched television until you've seen a muscle bound Aryan-Nation posterchild named "Titan" cry.


Please, someone, tell me I'm adopted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show "Extreme Biggest American Loser Gladiator Makeovers" would be a smash hit.

Molly Slaggerty said...

When I go to my inlaws' house we always end up watching marathons of MTV & VH1 reality. (Flavor of Love, Real World, Tila Tequila.)

Some people have skeletons in their closets. Ours are in our parents' tvs.