Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, June 12, 2008

WTF!EVIL!!!!1!

Today was a really long day at work--I did a portrait of a big, black, begrilled lesbian on her girlfriend while the two of them bickered in front of me and my client kept saying how nervous she was that it wasn't going to look good enough. So you know, no pressure there. It took me forever, so by the time I started on the EvilFlameyFaceThing I was running way behind and thought I'd take the cheater's route of looking up some easy internet reference for the facial expression.

When I unwittingly stumbled upon this:




...



I found it on some dude's family reunion website! They're PROUD of this little monster! Seriously, I'm going to have to call a priest to perform an exorcism on my fucking computer screen. I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!

Kids are sort of creepy anyway. They have imaginary friends and have evil ceremonies in cornfields and see dead people and stuff. I don't want anything to do with them. Oh what, those are movies? Whatever. I hung out with a REAL one the other day and it kept slobbering and laughing and trying to break my stuff. So, you know... evil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imaginary friends aren't just for kids.

Oliver Babbles said...

was the kid you hung out who tried to break your stuff named moronica? because sometimes he tries to break my stuff.