Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Sunday, June 22, 2008

And why doesn't the coffee shop deliver?

It's 71 and sunny and I have a whole list of fun things I can do today (really--a list) and I can't get this fucking permafrown off my face long enough to go do any of it. Last night I worked late tattooing the twitchiest man alive with the dumbest tattoo I've done since I did that Taz holding a shotgun in one hand and a confederate flag in the other.

Then, when I went to the awesome dump of a bar with Kara I couldn't even play darts because somehow I lost my driver's license. A week ago. And just now realized it. And you know the probability of finding it is inversely proportionate to the length of time it's been missing so that thing is fucked.

Oh, but I almost forgot the good news. My MasterCard should be up for a promotion soon following its unusually hard work over the last couple of days buying all that internet crap for the guy in Oslo who stole my credit card number. Way to go, you silver piece of shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I had the hardest time routing all my purchases through the server mask in Norway.
-the bandit

Anonymous said...

What tattoo was dumber than the redneck Taz?

Molly Slaggerty said...

ok don't tell anyone... but it involved a st. louis cardinals logo and that Salvador Dali painting with the melting clocks. The cardinal may or may not have been standing on one of the clocks. That was melting over a branch. On his ribs.

Anonymous said...

so are you saying this tattoo won't be on your website?