Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cleaning out my spam email...

... means deleting such gems as

Dunkelburg (swear to god)---------gun her good gun her well

Coy Osborn -------------Ice cheep replica watches

Solomon Rich -------------Enlarge your machine size

Estela Bruno --------------Enlarge your instrument length

Mabel Poe --------------Enlarge your arm length

Brock Mayfield ------------ No test, No class, buy yourself bacheelor degree

Komi Sarkenko -------------The giant rose from my boxers

Cristal --------------- Blow her away with this (I opened it hoping to see
a gun, no dice)

wsmmrii ----------------why won't you answer my calls?



I'm impressed with the names; they're fantastic. Now if only my inbox were as interesting.

1 comment:

Molly Slaggerty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

My spam filter doesn't catch Bars. I'm going to have to tighten the parameters.