Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Sunday, April 13, 2008

"life drawing" party. my house. this weekend.


I always find the best stuff in the "Artists" community on Craigslist. This gentleman is offering up his services, and although he's not as eloquent (or as saucy) as this guy, he IS willing to get naked and that is something:

Model for Hire * Modeling (Kansas City)

To be fair, the other guy might have gotten naked too, probably without approval, but I imagine it being more of the scrawny, furiously-masturbating kind of naked rather than the dopey furry half-blind naked that this guy is proposing. And does he kind of look familiar to anyone else?

6 comments:

A.v.E said...

Jesus Christ! Where in the hell did you find this, craigslist.bizzaroworld.fat?

And does he have mustard in his 'stache?

Anonymous said...

he's like a mole.

or the gopher from caddyshack.

A.v.E said...

This blog demonstrates how fickle (see: retarded) the commenters are.

You post something that's genuinely funny, and seems ripe for discussion, yet all you get are me and Nony. (By the way, Nony, nobody likes you.)

Meanwhile Bars, or Babbles (Is Gal dead?) post something along the lines of, "I enjoy chili," and the residual chatter won't stop.

I never expect anyone to comment on, or finish reading, one of my blargs. With one exception. I thought this posting would start a webvolution.

http://ll30.blogspot.com/2008/04/last-american.html

The commenters didn't just let me down. They let Kirby down.

Molly Slaggerty said...

Awesomely shameless plug for your own blog, a.v.e. Good work.

A.v.E said...

I've got kids to neglect.

Anonymous said...

The number of comments shouldn't be used to measure a post's merit. It'd be like judging the popularity of someone based on how many darts are thrown at their photo.