Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now all we need is a name.

I'm joining a band. A REAL band. At least, I think that's what will happen if I call this bradsterd.

But seriously, who has some drums they want to get rid of? I have an attic that's either going to be Moronica's future bedroom or my drum rock-the-fuck-out room so I'm going to need some drums ASAP. And when I get good we can all start a band. I mean if time and motivation and proximity to one another aren't issues.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mention time, motivation, and proximity. But is talent a consideration?

A.v.E said...

With these finger drums, you'll be finger bangin' all night!

No, but seriously, your band already sucks.

Oliver Babbles said...

Moronica and I are already in a band. And you can't join.

Also, AVE and I are already in a band, and you can't join it either.

But if you practice, someday you can open for us.

Molly Slaggerty said...

@anonymous: Clearly not.

@a.v.e: fuck you.

@oliver babbles: fuck you too.

Anonymous said...

Babbles is such a whore for imaginary bands.

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to join Pink Dirt.

Molly Slaggerty said...

Oh fuck. It's about time you showed up!

Moronica Bars said...

calm down. it was just me. I was just thinking that I really like the name gory rilmore

and since no one else is using it

I'm going to

Kelley Parker said...

Suck it, Moronica. I'm here too. Keep your Gory Realmore, Cruella DeBoner is where it's at.