Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Friday, February 15, 2008

Actual sign posted at my gym

Attention Members:
We'd love to keep the jacuzzi open, but the HEALTH DEPARTMENT is making us close it down because SOMEONE keeps SHAVING, WASHING, AND DEFACATING in it. Because of this, there will no longer be a jacuzzi to use.


Okay, so my first thought was "wow, one guy is doing all that stuff?" And my second thought was "I wonder what order he's doing these things in?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is 100% better than the sign related post made by a.v.e. on that other blog.

Anonymous said...

Third thought, would your gym be closing it for those reasons if the health department didn't make them?

A.v.E said...

If it wasn't for the mention of shaving, I would have immediately suspected you.

And Myrtle, ouch.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Moronica went to your gym.