Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sometimes I feel like making love

And when I do, I like to play music that sets the mood.

It's important to create an environment that makes those involved feel comfortable and relaxed. The right music is integral to this.

And as I'm sure all of the unfortunate souls who've shared this experience with me would attest (that is, if they were still speaking to me at all), this playlist seems the most appropriate for the special occasion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Barney song would only be appropriate for four year-olds, and let's assume pedophilia isn't a proclivity of yours.

Slogan Echoes said...

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn you have fucked to the Meow Mix jingle.

A.v.E said...

Guy I know story:

Guy I know would put the Mortal Kombat theme three tracks deep into his sex mix. When the Chinese dude with fire in his eyes yells "Mortal Kombat," he'd let loose and go mad with sexual rage.

His claim was that if ever a girl got into it, she would be the one.

No, it wasn't Babbles. No it wasn't me. You have to get laid for this story to work.

Also, three tracks deep into his sex mix needs to become a euphemism. But for what?

Anonymous said...

Once I had this girl over sophomore year of college; we drank a little, next thing I know I've got her in the Southern Cross and it's fucking hot.

But then my 'play all' playlist jumped to the Hey Dude theme song and I lost my erection.

But don't worry, she gave me a stand up ball blast and everything worked out fine.

A.v.E said...

Sometimes I feel like making you watch me making love.