Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Friday, February 29, 2008

My Gym (again)

Joining a gym has proven quite useful, if for no other reason that it keeps giving me (boring) blog material.

The latest is this:

Naked Realtor was in the free weight room (clothed). I walk by and say "hey."

He looks at me like I was fucking scum. Motherfucker (clothed) didn't even recognize me from three days ago when he yakked my goddamned ear off (unclothed).

But that wasn't even the highlight of this workout, no the highlight was this:

Morbidly obese man wearing a weight belt to protect his back, spent thirty minutes doing one, yes one, exercise over and over and over (not that it matters but it was a tricep pulldown, which is the sort of thing you'd want to do three sets of, not three hundred).

Astonished that he was still doing it a half hour after I arrived (and lord knows how long he'd been doing it before I showed up), I happened to walk by him only to overhear him say to no one in particular "this is stupid."

Yes it is, Mr Morbidly Obese, yes it is. He's my new favorite gym character, beating out the previous favorite, cat tattoo dyke lady. Yes, I'm not the only one with a cattoo. But she's got no Ptattoo (at least that I"m aware of), so I still win.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ptattoo?

Oliver Babbles said...

Pterodac-too?

Anonymous said...

i'd have called it a dinotoo.

Oliver Babbles said...

yes, but you're not as clever as I am.

Anonymous said...

clearly that's obvious. however, sometimes you're so clever it's obscure, which makes it pointless. good job.