Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hide the milk

What scares me most about an army of undead skeleton warriors rising from the wet earth to take their place at the top of the evolutionary food chain with large swords and three point hats, aside from their viscousness and lack of mercy (much like the reavers from Firefly), is that fact that because they don't have muscle cells to fill with lactic acid, which is the cause of fatigue, they'll never get tired. At least not in the 'weakened' sense of the word, I'm sure they still get sleepy. Hopefully. Oh my god, what if they don't sleep? We're so fucked.

And because they don't have blood, they're immune to attacks from vampires. An onslaught of osteoporosis is our only hope.




God, class is so boring right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch "The Black Cauldron" before school?

Anonymous said...

This post had a lot of personality. I seriously thought Gal wrote it.

Anonymous said...

Did you mean 'vicious' because I was totally going along with 'viscous' until I remembered we were talking about skeletons.

Oliver Babbles said...

I'm taking a stand; I refuse to fix my typo.

Moronica Bars said...

that's okay. I can fix it for you.