Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Thursday, February 7, 2008

Exciting hygiene related news

So I was in target the other day purchasing new deodorant (because of the girl deodorant thing), and yes, it took me this long to rectify the situation, when I noticed that my 'powder fresh' female anti-perspirant was in the men's section. IT'S NOT GIRL DEODORANT AFTER ALL!! Apparently men can smell like candy these days, too.

This totally makes up for the disappointment I felt when I realized that 'powder fresh' doesn't mean 'gun powder'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might not be girl deoderant, but if it smells like candy, it's definitely girly.

A.v.E said...

Powder Fresh and me have a weird relationship.

I would workout at Heartland Fitness back in Dodge. Bob George would hang out in the locker room, naked. In two years, I never saw the man touch any equipment other than his own. I would sit on the bench, a towel covering my junk, while Bob George would make small talk. I'd nod and try to slide everything on without moving the towel. (I know. I'm such a tease.)

One time he put his leg on the bench so that his flaccidity was eye-level with me. He then took some Gold Bond and started powdering his sack while chatting away. The drift sent so much of it into my face.

And that's what I think of when I think of powder fresh.

Anonymous said...

...and I was just about to eat lunch

Anonymous said...

ah, Bob George's sack. You lucky devil.

Anonymous said...

What a fascinating, modern age in which we live!

Anonymous said...

Bob George's sack is treat for all ages.

Wait, I meant 'ages' as in 'eras', not as in how old you are. Ew.