Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Filling space like a.v.e.'s "miyagi"

I'm so fucking lazy that I used a cancellation today as an excuse to leave work at 1:30 (I get there at noon) so I could go play outside. A friend and I played soccer (kind of) in the street, ate red velvet cupcakes, and afterwards we shared a forty out of a paper sack. On the porch. While the elementary school across the street was letting out.

I did it up 406-style.

Another thing I'm vaguely ashamed of:

Not all the time, but SOME of the time I'm a compulsive weather-checker. I may or may not check the current 10-day forecast against the historic average for my zip code. A few minutes ago I checked the weather for my weekend (rainy, naturally) and here's what I saw:



I did.

It was jumpin'.

6 comments:

Oliver Babbles said...

Maybe they meant Flea from the red hot chili peppers?

A.v.E said...

That's not 406-style.

406-style is sitting on a sofa for days on end. Watching E! And talking about how everyone not in the room is stupid. (Current readership, especially included.)

Keep in mind, I lived there during the "Golden Era." I'm told things went downhill after I left.

I don't know how that's possible. A ship can only sink so far.

Slogan Echoes said...

Note to Ollie Babbles:

If that's the best you can come up with, just leave it alone.

No comment is better than a witless, conceptually retarded comment.

On a fingers-in-too-many-pies note, what the fuck is The Weather Channel doing tracking pest populations. It's none of their concern. Who do these people think they are?

Molly Slaggerty said...

Way to kill a post, dickface.

Slogan Echoes said...

Me? Not so.

I stayed on topic AND mocked another commentator. I even managed to work in my hatred of multi-pie fingering.

Way I see it, I followed the expressed purpose of this blog to a T. This one died of natural causes.

Anonymous said...

some of them just aren't meant to live