Two Guys, Two Girls and a Submit Button

Life doesn't suck. Our lives suck.



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I want to believe!

when class starts with this: “ now here we have our happy little pie chart, and in this half are aliens. . . “ you’d think you were in store for a rollicking good time - especially if you consider yourself to be a sci-fi geek (and I do).
This sounds like the kind of math problem I can handle.

Alas, this is not Fox Mulder standing up there, it isn’t even Bob Engler (who would be a big step up from this particular professor) . . . and despite the discussion of EWI’s, OOS’s, and the statutes referring to “alien crewmen” this is the longest three hours of my week.

I think Wednesdays are the new February.

11 comments:

Oliver Babbles said...

I just subscribed to "EW." Entertainment Weekly rules. What's the "I" stand for; do you get the international version or something?

Anonymous said...

Mulder would be more likely to present a slide-show of an alien autopsy than point to a pie chart.

Oliver Babbles said...

Who know who likes pie? Toby.

Anonymous said...

when you say 'alien crewmen' I picture a bunch of grey almond-eyed alien creatures in a long rowboat with "princeton crew" shirts on.

Moaning Myrtle said...

nony...you have a lame imagination. try again.

A.v.E said...

EW is as worthless as a split perineum.

I've maintained a subscription to Zillions for 17 years, and I'll maintain it for 17 more.

A.v.E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Slaggerty said...

And all this time I thought "blah school" would be boring. I didn't realize there were alien pie charts and shit.

Slogan Echoes said...

"Happy little pie chart?"

Are you learning extra-terrestrial law from a disembodied Bob Ross?

That's so rad.

Gal Swearengen said...

I think it may be the only time I've ever heard the word "happy" uttered within the walls of this building.

Anonymous said...

Bob Engler- nice reference